Your nuisance wildlife has been removed, but what about the mess they left behind? Most animals use a single spot in or around your home as a latrine and if not cleaned can lead to health hazards, stains, and unnecessary odors.
- Attics are one of the easiest places in a house to insulate, especially if you'd like to “cap” your existing attic insulation. Let our attic restoration professionals remove that soiled/ineffective insulation and replace it with new, energy-efficient insulation. A property insulated attic will pay for itself in energy savings, so be sure to ask about any available energy tax credits.
- We have the equipment necessary to remove damaged and contaminated insulation and our specialists can prepare quotes for most major insurance companies to help you get your attic back in shape in no time.
Call 419.534.0909 today for more information or a FREE estimate.
Chimney Cap and Screen Installation
- A lot of Toledo area critters like to make their nest or den in the secure structure of your chimney. Critter Control offers a wide range of animal prevention products and services to help keep those critters out!
- After the removal of unwanted animals, we repair damage and implement state-of-the-art prevention techniques including installing vent screens, chimney caps/screens, and closing entry holes to reduce the opportunity for future conflicts with other unwanted nuisance animals.
Call 419.534.0909 today for more information on our prevention services.
- Nuisance animals can wreak havoc on your crawl space or basement.
- Once we've successfully removed your animal(s), we can repair any damage to your pipes or insulation.
- Damaged pipes or insulation can lead to odors, water leaks, or loss of energy efficiency.
Please call us at 419.534.0909 to schedule your home inspection today!