raccoon problems in toledo
Raccoons are one of Toledo area's most common nuisance wildlife animals. These crafty critters can be noisy and cause extreme damage or messes when they're nesting on or eating off your property.
Critter Control of Toledo's trained professionals will handle your raccoon problems in a safe, humane and efficient manner.
- If you find raccoons in your attic, crawl space, garage or someplace else on your property, our professionals will carefully remove them.
- Because raccoons can carry disease and are capable of causing injury when handled, raccoon removal and raccoon trapping should be left to professionals.
KEEP RACCOONS OUT
- After all raccoons have been safely removed from your Toledo property, the next step is to make sure they don't return.
- We will conduct a thorough inspection of your crawl space, attic or other area of concern to determine how raccoons got in or may enter in the future.
- Our technicians will then seal all entry points to exclude raccoons.
- Critter Control staff can also complete inspections as a preventative measure if you've never had a raccoons in your house, but want to avoid raccoon problems.
CLEAN UP AND REPAIR RACCOON DAMAGE
- Big groups of raccoons can cause serious damage in your attic, garage or crawl space.
- They also frequently leave large amounts of debris or droppings.
- Our technicians will clean and disinfect the problem area, repair any damage and resolve any other raccoon problems.
Please call us today to schedule your inspection!
CRITTER CONTROL OF TOLEDO SERVICE AREA
Bowling Green | Maumee | Monclova | Northwood | Oregon | Toledo | Waterville | Perrysburg | Rossford | Sylvania | Ottawa Hills | Walbridge | White House | Temperance (In Michigan) | Millbury
This franchise is independently licensed and operated by MKF Enterprises, Inc., dba Critter Control of Toledo