The problem animal has been removed from your property, but the process is not over yet. You need to address the damage the animal caused while it was there. The majority of animals will have used one area of your home for a waste area, and if that area is not cleaned, it can present health hazards, unruly stains, and unfortunate odors.
Attic Restoration & Insulation
- Attics are one of the easiest places in a house to insulate, especially if you want to “cap” your existing attic insulation. Let our attic restoration professionals remove that soiled/ineffective insulation and replace it with new, energy-efficient insulation. A property insulated attic will pay for itself in energy savings, so be sure to ask about any available energy tax credits.
- We have the necessary components to get rid of damaged and contaminated insulation and our specialists can prepare quotes for most major insurance companies to help you get your attic back in shape in no time.
Call today for more information or to set up a home estimate.
Chimney Cap and CHIMNEY Screen Installation
- A lot of Toledo area pest critters like to nest in the cozy structure of your chimney. Critter Control offers a wide varietys of animal prevention products and services to help keep those critters out.
- After the removal of unwanted animals, we repair damage and implement state-of-the-art prevention techniques including installing vent screens, chimney caps/screens, and closing entry holes to reduce the opportunity for future conflicts with other unwanted nuisance animals.
Call today for more information on our chimney cap and chimney screen services.
Crawl space Clean-up
- Nuisance animals can cause severe damage to your crawl space or basement.
- Once we've successfully removed your animal(s), we can repair any damage to your pipes or insulation.
- Damaged pipes or insulation can lead to odors, water leaks, or loss of energy efficiency.
Please call us to schedule your crawl space inspection today!