raccoon problems in toledo
One of Toledo's most common wildlife animals is the raccoon. Don't let their apparent cuteness distract from the fact that they are wild animals and can cause extensive damage and present health risks when they are in proximity of humans. The professional technicians at Critter Control of Toledo are skilled and able to take care of your raccoon problems in the safest, most effective way possible.
- Because raccoons are susceptible to carrying disease and can injure humans, raccoon trapping and removal is best left to professionals.
- If you have discovered raccoons in your attic, garage, crawl space, or another part of your Toledo property, our skilled technicians will carefully and efficiently remove them.
KEEP RACCOONS OUT OF YOUR TOLEDO HOME
- After all raccoons have been safely removed from your Toledo property, the next step is to make sure they don't return. After each raccoon has been evicted from your home and property,
- We will conduct a thorough inspection of your crawl space, attic, or other area of concern to determine how raccoons got in or may get in in the future.
- Our technicians will then seal all entry points to exclude raccoons.
- Critter Control staff can also complete inspections as a preventative measure if you've never had a raccoon in your house, but want to avoid raccoon problems.
CLEAN UP AND REPAIR RACCOON DAMAGE
- Big groups of raccoons can cause serious damage in your attic, garage or crawl space.
- They also frequently leave large amounts of debris or droppings.
- Our technicians will clean and disinfect the problem area, repair any damage and resolve any other raccoon problems.
Please call us today to schedule your inspection!
CRITTER CONTROL OF TOLEDO SERVICE AREA
Bowling Green, Maumee, Monclova, Northwood, Oregon, Toledo, Waterville, Perrysburg, Rossford, Sylvania, Ottawa Hills, Walbridge, White House, Temperance (In Michigan), Millbury
This franchise is independently licensed and operated by MKF Enterprises, Inc., dba Critter Control of Toledo