Fox in the henhouse? Fox in your yard? We trap and remove fox. Call your local Critter Control office today at 419.534.0909 for effective fox removal and exclusion services.
Getting rid of FOXes
Humans have been encountering foxes for years and the animal prominently features in the stories of various cultures. Often portrayed as sly, foxes are quick learners and easily evade hunters. They are notorious for attacking livestock, damaging property, and, in recent years, have gotten more comfortable scavenging for food in crowded cities and urban areas. Also notable for their ability to transmit diseases, foxes are wild animals and should be regarded with caution.
Common Fox Problems
- Red foxes are most likely to be found in urban areas.
- Leave behind tracks or damage as indication of their presence
- The animals are lured onto private property by available food sources.
- They hold varied and omnivorous diets and are prone to scavenging in trash bins.
- Foxes are notorious for killing entire populations of chickens.
- In attempts to store food for later consumption, they often kill more livestock than necessary.
- As rabies is prevalent in fox populations, extreme precautions should be taken when an animal behaves erratically and aggressively.
- Fox feces can transmit additional diseases.
Trapping and Removal
Despite their charming appearances and playful behaviors, foxes bite when they are cornered. As such, individuals should never approach these wild animals. Critter Control specialists have extensive knowledge of pest removal and the experience to safely navigate removal. Call today: 419.534.0909.