Common Vole Problems
- Voles will not normally enter human homes, as there is not much opportunity for ideal shelter areas inside.
- Yards with gardens, unkempt grass, and overgrown groundcover will make great burrowing sites for voles.
- One will be able to identify a vole presence by the pathways created leading to and from their burrowing entrances.
- Voles cause unsightly damages to yards, trees, gardens, golf courses, and irrigation systems.
- Their burrowing and feeding habits will create damages in a short amount of time.
- Voles, like other rodents, are capable of carrying diseases, but are not a significant source of illness.
Control and Safety
Call Critter Control of Toledo for full-service and long-term vole control services. We will get rid of the voles and keep them out with control methods! Call today!Request a Quote