Mice Management in the Toledo Area
Mice can be frightening when seen scampering across your kitchen floor or if you hear them scratching in your walls. Mice are common throughout the country, and the Toledo area is no exception, but not to worry. The trained experts at Critter Control of Toledo will handle your mice problems in a safe and efficient manner. Call us to schedule your appointment today!
Mouse services our technicians will provide are:
- Mouse removal: If you've found mice in your attic, crawl space, garage, or someplace else on your property, our technicians will carefully trap and remove them.
- Mice often get into the smallest and hardest-to-reach spaces, making it difficult to eliminate them completely with over-the-counter traps and baits.
- Mice are intelligent enough to realize when traps have been set in their nest area, too, so it's important to call a professional who will do a thorough job.
- Mouse exclusion: Once all the mice are safely removed from your property, the next step is to make sure they don't return.
- We will thoroughly inspect your crawl space, attic, or other areas of concern, to determine how mice got in or may enter in the future.
- Our technicians will then seal all entry points to exclude mice. Critter Control of Toledo staff can also complete inspections as a preventative measure if you've never had a problem but want to avoid one.
- Clean up and damage repair: Mice aren't large rodents, but they can cause significant structural damage in your attic, garage, or crawl space as they chew and nest.
- They are notorious for leaving mass amounts of feces and debris, especially if a group is regularly breeding in your house or business.
- Our technicians can clean and disinfect the problem area, repair any damage and resolve other problems caused by mice.
Common places to find mice in your Toledo home
When you suspect a mouse problem in your Toledo home, you may be wondering about common places you might find mice. Common places to find mice in your home include the attic, walls, and crawlspace. Mice will live anywhere it's quiet and undisturbed. This may also include in a dresser drawer, an unused closet, or decor boxes in the garage.
Signs that mice have infested an area include mouse droppings, fur left behind, and oil marks. You may also find seeds or nuts squirreled away in these quiet places as the mice prepare for winter. When mice are looking for a place to live in your home, they will use any easy entry point from the outdoors. Mice can squeeze in a hole the size of a dime. This includes holes in your siding, loose vent covers, and faulty trim around doors or windows. Keep an eye out for holes like this that mice can squeak into.
When you have mice in the attic, you will know they're there by scurrying and scratching noises at night. Mice are the most active during the evening hours, so you likely won't see or hear from them until the sun goes down. Keep an eye out for mice scurrying back and forth from your pantry or kitchen--mice are attracted to food and water and can sense it from afar.
If you suspect mice problems in your Toledo home, call Critter Control right away! Mice can soil insulation, create a health hazard with their dropping, and create a fire hazard by chewing wires. Our team will quickly remove the mouse problem and seal your home so they don't come back. Contact us today. 419.534.0909
CRITTER CONTROL OF TOLEDO SERVICE AREA
Bowling Green, Maumee, Monclova, Northwood, Oregon, Toledo, Waterville, Perrysburg, Rossford, Sylvania, Ottawa Hills, Walbridge, White House, Temperance (In Michigan), Millbury
This franchise is independently licensed and operated by MKF Enterprises, Inc., dba Critter Control of Toledo