Signs of Wildlife Infestation in Toledo
Signs of a Squirrel Infestation
- If you have noticed scratching and holes in the walls and ceilings, chewed wires or insulation damage, you may suspect that you have a squirrel problem.
- You may have seen a squirrel nest in a tree nearby, or have seen squirrels running on utility lines on top of your roof.
- Noises at night will most likely result in a flying squirrel infestation while daytime noises will result in a gray or fox squirrel.
- Calling a Critter Control professional should be your number one priority as the longer you allow squirrels in your home, the larger the colony gets which could result in rodent droppings, chewed wires, holes in your house and other issues.
Our professionals will find the squirrel's entry points, and then use a safe trap to capture the squirrels. Call our office today if you suspect a squirrel invasion!
Do I Have a Bee Infestation?
- Bees are integral to our survival — they pollinate the Earth — but we still don't want them in our houses or on our property! The majority of bees won't hurt you if you stay away from their nests; however, they are territorial creatures, and will feel threatned if you invade their space.
- That is why calling a Critter Control professional is your best option!
- If you only notice bees in your garden, you probably have nothing to worry about. If you find them in large quantities around your property, you may have an infestation.
Our professionals will arrive on site and take care of the problem and provide future protection. Call our office today if you suspect a bee invasion!
What Are Some Indications of Raccoons?
- Raccoons are some of the most adaptable animals on Earth. As such, they can cause trouble on your property.
- This can include rifling through your trash, destroying crops and even killing small livestock or poultry!
- Signs of a raccoon property invasion include tracks (which look like small human tracks measuring about 3–4 inches long), droppings, a torn open garbage can or ripped garbage bags, sounds including low growls when fighting for any food, and scratches on trees.
- Raccoons sometimes look for shelter and get inside houses and outbuildings during winter.
If you have any suspicion of a raccoon invasion on your property, call us and Critter Control will send a trained professional to safely capture it and provide future protection!
I Think There Are Bats in my House...
- Bats are active at night, so they will leave their roost at night to go find food.
- You may have a bat invasion if you have seen one in your attic, if you have heard scratching (especially at dusk or dawn when the bat is coming or leaving its roost), or have seen droppings in the attic or on your windowsills.
- Critter Control will send a skilled, experienced professional to humanely capture each bat and provide future protection against invasion.
- If you suspect a bat invasion, call your local Critter Control today!
If You Suspect A Wildlife Invasion
There are lots of other infestations that could occur, although these are the most common. Critter Control of Toledo deals with a wide array of wildlife.
Call us today if you suspect an invasion!