Bat Problems in Toledo?
A bat can be a startling creature to see flitting around outside, and especially terrifying when they get inside your home—whether accidentally or intentionally. Notorious for nesting and creating roosting sites inside buildings, bats are active almost exclusively at night. Their preferred nesting areas are warm and dry. The most common bat species in Toledo are little brown bats and big brown bats.
Common Bat Problems
Though bats typically stay out of the way of humans, the small critters still aren't welcome guests in your home, business or outbuildings. A few common bat problems include:
- Bat infestations inside attics and chimneys
- Bat presence in attics can soil insulation, leading to increased energy costs.
- A bat in the chimney is not only a safety concern, but the droppings left behind can get into your home.
- Bat droppings, also known as guano, can harbor dangerous fungal spores like histoplasmosis.
Critter Control of Toledo's Bat Solutions
Although bat problems are rare, due to the nature of bats and the diseases that they carry, it's best to call Critter Control of Toledo to take care of bat removal. We will provide full-service bat control through processes such as:
- Pinpointing exact entry spots that bats use is an important first step to bat control. We can also repair these holes as part of our bat-proofing.
- Bat Knowledge
- Bat behavior has an impact on how we will perform the bat removal process. Our equipment and process is dependent upon the size of the infestation, which type of bat it is, and more—something with which our years of collective bat knowledge come in handy.
Critter Control of Toledo also offers cleanup services to restore areas that may have been affected by bat droppings. Call our Toledo office today or leave us more information through our contact form here.Request a Quote