Getting Rid of Muskrats
Muskrats are in the rodent family and were once one of the most frequently trapped animals nationally. If you notice muskrats on your property, call Critter Control of Toledo today and we will get rid of the problem for you. You can also give us more information HERE and we will contact you.
Common Muskrat Problems
Do muskrats harm people or property?
- The majority of muskrat damage is done to the ecosystems in which they live as their feeding habits cause deterioration of available food sources for other species.
- Homeowners that plant gardens near muskrat habitats can experience loss of crops.
- Additionally, the animal's preference for building dens on the banks of waterways can mar existing dams and dikes.
- Muskrats will claw and bite both humans and pets in order to escape when they feel threatened
- They carry a variety of diseases and parasites, including ticks and lice.
Muskrat Removal Services
As muskrats reproduce quickly and become aggressive when cornered, trapping, and removing them without professional assistance can be both dangerous and time-consuming. Critter Control specialists have the knowledge, skills, and tools to remove infestations of muskrats humanely and efficiently.
We can help you get rid of muskrat problems. Call us today!Request a Quote